Ready for more experiences!
This program invites you to discover the ancient capital of the Inca empire; it begins in the city of Cusco with a temperate climate at an altitude of 3400 meters above sea level, we will visit Moray an ancient and wonderful Inca biological laboratory, we will enter the Sacred Valley where the Inca settlements are located as checkpoints before entering the “Inca Trail” that will lead us to the citadel of Machupicchu.
- Discover the Cathedral of Cusco, Qoricancha Museum.
- Explore the majestic Inca site of Sacsayhuaman and its imposing constructions.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains of Chicón and Pitusiray.
- Explore the salt mine “Maras” and biological laboratory “Moray”.
- Admire the Incan architecture in Ollantaytambo.
- Travel to Machu Picchu to see the constructions of the Lost City of the Incas.
- Assistance at the airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective land transport according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Bilingual local guides (Spanish / English).
- Entrance fees to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Meals mentioned in the program (04 breakfasts – 02 lunch).
- 04 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Power not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item that is not specifically detailed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof ( long poncho) in rainy season (November to March).
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55. USD per person.
- Simple accommodation (01 person) in Hotels (Consult us)
- Upgrade to 5 * Hotels (Consult us)
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100. USD per person
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 950.USD per person
- To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.
- We always do our best to follow the fixed itinerary, however it may change from time to time based on temporary weather and park restrictions, availability, weather, road closures, guest / injury capacity and natural events such as fires and floods.