This short trip will allow you to see the main tourist sites that are the hallmark of Peru. It starts with the arrival to the capital city of Lima, also known as the “city of kings”; the ancient Inca empire, Cusco and Machupicchu “The lost City of The Incas”.
- Marvel at the Magic Water Circuit, the largest fountain complex in the world.
- Discover the ancient religious complex Qoricancha built by the Inca empire.
- Discover the lost city of the Incas “Machupicchu”.
- See the landscapes of the Peruvian Andes while traveling by train.
- Explore one of the seven new wonders of the world: Machu Picchu.
- Assistance at the airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective land transport according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Bilingual local guides (Spanish / English).
- Entrance fees to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Food mentioned in the program (04 breakfasts).
- 04 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Internal flights (Lima / Cusco / Lima).
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Power not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item that is not specifically detailed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March).
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55 USD per person.
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100 USD per person.
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 900 USD per person.
- To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.