Sucre is the womb of the Republic, a Valley of low mountains and a mild climate, it defies the nickname of “White City” with its enormous color.
In it you will be able to see colonial passages of enormous architectural value, various monuments and temples, a site of dinosaur footprints and a beautiful traditional textile market.
With an architectural system that bares its living history, the Villa Imperial de Potosí still has vestiges of what was one of the most populated cities in the world during part of the 16th century. You will know where and how the first currency for world use was made, the history of its hill full of silver, its beautiful streets, houses, squares, monasteries and churches; and you will be able to enter a huge mine to learn how they work, excellent are their customs, rituals and beliefs, and to deeply understand the history of Potosi told by their own workers.
uyuni salt and colonial cities
- Explore the Salar de Uyuni and its incredible sunset.
- The House of coin and the Rich Hill.
- Visit Cayara Hacienda Museum Hostel.
- Visit ASUR Indigenous Art Museum.
- Walk at the Simon Bolivar Park.
- Visit freedom house.
- Explore the train cemetery and a salt processing plant.
- Relax at the Hotel Salt Palace 5 star.
- Flight Santa Cruz/Sucre
- Hotel nights
- Private city tour of Sucre
- Private tour in the city of Potosí
- Cayara private tour
- Private tour in the Salar
- All food mentioned in the itinerary
- Sunset with a round of wine and appetizers
- Private transportation all the way with GPS equipment and radio communicators.
- Biosafety Kit.
- Specialized guide.
- Satellite telephone service for emergencies.
- Tickets to the mentioned attractions.
- SOAT accident insurance.
- Insurance against accidents per passenger from the Bolivian CIA CRUZ
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item not specifically listed in our program.
- Comfortable and warm clothing.
- Comfortable shoes (ideally for trekking).
- Bathing suit and towel (for Termas de Polques).
- Water (1 liter per person, per day).
The best time to catch a glimpse of the mirror effect is from mid-January to the end of February.
In this period, the rains that flood the salt flat are concentrated and produce this visual effect