Board your private charter flight to Uyuni, an infinite white plain that, in the rainy season, becomes a mirror, in which the ground reflects the sky, in one of the most beautiful natural spectacles in the world: walking on the clouds. Spectacular sunsets, a majestic display of stars, giant cacti in the middle of a sea of salt, impossible perspectives, bubbling water eruptions and immense volcanoes, are some of the wonders you will find on this unforgettable tour!
luxury flight to uyuni
- Private luxury Flight over the Salar de Uyuni.
- Explore the Salar de Uyuni and its incredible sunset.
- Visit the Giant cactus of the Incahuasi Island.
- Discover The mummies of Pukara de Ayke.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Thunupa volcano and the particular “water eyes”.
- Explore the train cemetery and a salt processing plant.
- Relax at the first salt hotel in the world Salt Palace 5 star.
- Flight Santa Cruz – Uyuni – Santa Cruz
- All food mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours in the Salar
- Two nights at “Hotel Palacio de Sal”
- Biosafety Kit.
- Professional and artistic photography: 20 edited photos and 1 video of the travel experience.
- Private 4×4 transportation, equipped with GPS and radio communicators, on the day of the tour in the Salar
- Specialized guide.
- Satellite telephone service for emergencies.
- Tickets to the mentioned attractions, mentioned
- SOAT accident insurance
- Insurance counting accidents La Boliviana Cia Cruz
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item not specifically listed in our program.
- Consume daily between 2 and 3 liters of water and/or herbal infusions, to maintain adequate hydration.
- Eat light.
- Moderate alcohol consumption during the first 24 hours to avoid altitude sickness.
- Wear warm clothes; eg pants, thermal and windproof jackets, thermal shirts, socks and comfortable and waterproof trekking shoes.
- Sun hat and cold cap
- Raincoat and/or umbrella (in the rainy season November – February).
- Sunglasses, gloves, scarf, sunscreen and lip balm.
- The best time to glimpse the mirror effect is from mid-December to the end of March.
- In this period, the rains that flood the salt flat are concentrated and produce this visual effect