Explore the outstanding archaeological heritage of the Incas in this recommended complete program of Cusco in 7 days. Starting from the magical city of the Incas, Moray, the ancient and wonderful Inca biological laboratory, the impressive salt mines of Maras, the amazing Sacred Valley of the Incas, and the sacred citadel of the Incas Machupicchu, next to the Humantay Lagoon and its crystal clear waters at the foot of the snowy Salkantay, finally we will appreciate the colors that adorn one of the famous mountains of the Peruvian Andes “Vinicunca”.
- Discover the Cathedral of Cusco, Qoricancha Museum.
- Stroll through the ancient Inca streets to the mysterious Temple of the Sun.
- Explore the Maras salt mine and the Inca Moray biological laboratory.
- Admire the architecture of the living Inca village Ollantaytambo.
- Travel Machu Picchu to see the ruins of the Lost City of the Incas.
- Pass by part of the Inca Trail and see the majestic Salkantay Mountain.
- Discover the unique geological formations of Rainbow Mountain.
- Assistance at airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective ground transportation according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Local bilingual guides (Spanish / English).
- Tickets to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Food mentioned in the program (06 breakfasts – 03 lunch).
- 06 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item not specifically listed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof ( long poncho) in rainy season (November to March).
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55. USD per person.
- Simple accommodation (01 person) in Hotels (Consult us).
- Upgrade to 5 * Hotels (Consult us).
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100. USD per person.
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 950 USD per person.
- To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.
- We always do our best to follow the fixed itinerary, however it may change from time to time based on temporary weather and park restrictions, availability, weather, road closures, guest / injury capacity and natural events such as fires and floods.