Inkaterra Hacienda Concepción is a pristine yet accesible jungle lodge with 25 luxury private cabañas. Built in a former cacao and rubber plantation, this magnificent lodge is located on the banks of the Madre de Dios River, right on the doorstep of the Tambopata National Reserve. From this luxurious base in the heart of the rainforest, you can explore the surrounding jungle and venture into the reserve, which is one of the most biodiverse regions on Earth.
- Learn about and explore the beautiful National Reserve of Tambopata.
- Enjoy a full-day adventure at Sandoval Lake including canoeing.
- Look out for Sandoval Lake’s treasured giant otters and other wildlife.
- Admire a stunning sunset across Sandoval Lake.
- Relax at the luxury lodge Hacienda Inkaterra.
- Accommodation: Hacienda Concepción by Inkaterra (3 nights)
- Round trip transportation by land and river.
- Luggage service from the airport to your room with name tags.
- Full board.
- Welcome drink Complimentary “Pisco Sour”
- Turndown service between 6 p.m. m. and 8 p.m. m.
- Entrance fee to Lake Sandoval
- Inkaterra Excursions for travelers with Inkaterra Explorer Guides
- speak with us 24/7 support and emergency line available worldwide itinerary.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Amazon in Puerto maldonado
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Minimum medical and emergency evacuation insurance nights)
- Any activity not described in what’s Included
- Meals and drinks are not specifying on the itinerary
- travel insurance
- Gratuities for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Travel insurance.
- Rain jacket
- Comfortable shoes for walking and hiking
- Slip on shoes for retreat center
- Hat and sunglasses to protect you from the sun
- Insect repellent
- Power adaptor.
Being in an Amazon region, expect the weather surrounding Sandoval Lake to be humid and with occasional rain. The rainfall that occurs within the Tambopata National Reserve can be between 2,500 to 3,000 millimeters a year. But most of these rains occur within the rainy season (November to April). While within the dry season, you can expect some cold fronts coming from the South Atlantic. If you want to take advantage of your time in the Andean country, you can try traveling during the dry season. One of the best-known facts about Peru is that the dry season coincides with the high tourist season. Take these data into account before organizing your trip to the Peruvian Amazon.