The Wellness Retreat Sacred Valley Program combines experienceS with authentic Andean healing offerings into accessible 3, 5, and 7 Day wellness retreats.This program was designed for today’s traveler who seeks to reconnect with the healing energies of Mother Earth (Pachamama). The format of the program follows the model of Willka T’ika’s Seven Chakra Gardens, with each day focusing on a chakra, or energy center. We will guide you through a specializedsequence of mindful activities, therapeutic treatments, farm-to-table meals, fresh cold- pressed juices, home-made essential oils, and powerful Andean ceremonies.
- Unplug, slow down, and get back in touch with nature.
- Reconnect with your higher self.
- Find relaxation and renewal in one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
- Receive inspiration from authentic Andean traditions and ceremonies.
- 3 daily organic vegetarian meals
- Fresh herbal tea, coffee, and juices
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily Andean ceremonies including Cacao, Sound Healing, and Fire Ceremony
- Solar Floral Bath
- Guided hike up the Sacred Valley
- Coca Leaf Reading
- Crystal Bed Therapy
- Chakra Gardens Journal
- Additional treatments (Massages).
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Power not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Travel insurance.
- Rain jacket
- Comfortable shoes for walking and hiking
- Slip on shoes for retreat center
- Hat and sunglasses to protect you from the sun
- Insect repellent
- Power adaptor
- yoga clothes
- reusable water bottle
The Sacred Valley one of the most energetic places on earth, the peaceful energy and mystical surroundings are sure to inspire, refresh and revitalize, offering a wonderful connection with Mother Nature, revered by the Quechua as Pachamama.
Nearby ancient Inca ruins, ceremonial sites, temples, and a host of cultural activities beckon.
catering to the spiritual and cultural needs of all guests seeking a genuine mind, body and spirit experience.