An exquisite mix of culture and adventure for Peru that you can’t miss! Arriving in Lima, we head south to visit the Ballestas Islands; the largest marine life sanctuary of the Peruvian coast, then the “Oasis of America” Huacachina where you can practice Sandboarding, you will know Nazca and its mythical lines that were messages to the Gods.
We will board the flight to the city of Cusco “Archaeological Capital of America”, we will visit the city, the magical sacred valley of the Incas, and finally the mythical sacred citadel of the Incas Machupicchu.
- Marvel at the Magic Water Circuit, the largest fountain complex in the world.
- Explore the dream world of the Paracas National Reserve.
- Marvel at the ancient Nazca Lines from a different perspective.
- Visit the only desert oasis in South America.
- Discover the lost city of the Incas “Machupicchu”.
- See the landscapes of the Peruvian Andes while traveling by train.
- Explore one of the seven new wonders of the world: Machu Picchu.
- Assistance at the airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective land transport according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Bilingual local guides (Spanish / English).
- Entrance fees to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Meals mentioned in the program (06 breakfasts ).
- 06 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Overflight on the Nazca lines (Duration 30 minutes).
- Internal flights (Lima / Cusco / Lima)
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Power not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item that is not specifically detailed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55USD per person.
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100 USD per person.
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 900 USD per person.
- To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.