The Sacred Valley of the Incas was a divine place for the Incas, a gift that the Sun God gave them for their subsistence. Due to its geography and its wonderful climate it was one of the main points of agricultural, artisanal and livestock production in the Inca period, and it maintains those characteristics until today; This is a visit that you can not miss.
- Discover the best of the sacred valley with expert guides.
- Take a delicious lunch at the Sacred Valley
- Learn about traditional weaving techniques and ancestral secrets.
- Visit the market in Pisac.
- Contemplate the Inca walls of Ollantaytambo.
We will start our tour with the pick up directly from your hotel in Cusco, and then transfer by bus to the archaeological site of Pisaq (1 hour), located on top of the highest mountain in the town of the same name. Here we will have a guided tour of approximately 2 hours and in the village we will visit its handicraft market.
Continuing with the trip, we will head to the city of Urubamba passing through picturesque traditional villages along the way and other places of great natural beauty.
We will arrive in Urubamba at noon and pause to enjoy an exquisite lunch, allowing us to recharge our batteries before the next phase of our adventure.
After the enriching gastronomic experience, we will head towards the vibrant town of Ollantaytambo, affectionately known as the “living town”. This enchanting place will immerse you in daily life steeped in history and tradition.
After absorbing the cultural richness of Ollantaytambo, we will head to the picturesque village of Chinchero, noted for its ancestral terraces that were once fundamental to Inca agriculture, our visit will include a fascinating tour of a local handicraft center. Here, expert weavers will share in a unique way the weaving process, revealing the secrets and techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation, following the pure pre-Columbian style.
Filled with unforgettable memories and a deep appreciation for the beauty of the Andes, we will return to Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel
- Tourist transport
- Professional English / Spanish bilingual guide
- Entrance tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Additional features
- Original passport and migration card.
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Bottle of water “canteen”.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- A small backpack.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
To visit the attractions of the Sacred Valley it is necessary to purchase a Tourist Ticket, there are two types of tourist tickets.
- General Tourist Ticket
Includes entrance to the 16 destinations offered by COSITUC with a validity of 10 days.
- Partial Tourist Ticket
For travelers who have little time or wish to visit specific destinations with a validity of 2 days.