This route is ideal for those who like hiking and nature lovers who do not have many days but who want to find spectacular landscapes, with exotic flora and fauna and connect with nature as they walk along this beautiful adventure trail.
valleys and white mountains especially the Humantay lagoon considered one of the most sacred snow-capped lagoons in the region.
- Marvel at Humantay Lake.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Salkantay snow-capped mountain.
- Experience the local flavors of the area during your breakfast and lunch buffet.
- Explore the landscape during your 2 hour trek to Humantay Lake
- Learn about the flora and fauna up to the impressive Humantay Lagoon.
We will pick you up at your hotel between 4:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. to ensure an early start and make the most of the day.
Our transportation will take you to the charming village of Mollepata, located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River, where you will enjoy a well-deserved breakfast to fill up on energy and prepare for the day.
We will continue our journey to Soraypampa, located at 3900 meters above sea level. Here, after a brief rest, we will begin the hike to the impressive Humantay Lagoon.
After a walk of about 1 hour and 30 minutes, we will arrive at the Humantay Lagoon at 4200 m.a.s.l. You will have time to take pictures, receive explanations from the guide and enjoy moments of connection with this wonderful place.
We will return to the village of Mollepata to enjoy lunch with panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains, creating a unique culinary experience.
Our transportation will take you back to the city of Cusco, arriving around 17:00 hours.
- Pick up from the hotel
- Tourist transport at the beginning of the walk
- Professional English / Spanish bilingual guide.
- Food: 01 breakfast and 01 local lunch
- Entrance Tickets
- First aid kit
- Trekking sticks
- Emergency riding horses (Optional)
- Travel insurance
- Additional features
- Small backpack.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Trekking pants
- Mountain boots
- Bottle of water “canteen”.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- It is recommended to visit the Humantay Lagoon on the 4th or 5th day of your trip.
- The Humantay Lagoon is located at 13779 feet.
- We always do our best to follow the fixed itinerary, however it may change from time to time based on temporary weather and park restrictions, availability, weather, road closures, guest / injury capacity and natural events such as fires and floods.