The charming city of Cusco is located on majestic structures from the time of the Inca Empire and the colonial period,each street tells the story that was lived hundreds of years ago by its inhabitants.
This is a living work of art and an unmissable stop before visiting MachuPicchu.
city tour in cusco
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Visit the Plaza de Armas and its famous cathedral.
- Marvel at Coricancha religious complex.
- Unearth the riches of the Inca Empire with this tour.
- Head uphill to the mega fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco to begin our exciting tour of the historical treasures of the city.
We will begin our journey with a visit to the imposing cathedral, where we will immerse ourselves in the richness of the Cusco school through its paintings, as well as in the beauty of the gold and silver pieces that adorn this imposing place.
We will continue our tour to one of the most emblematic sites of Cusco: the Qoricancha or Temple of the Sun. This religious center, which played a crucial role during the Inca Empire, will reveal its original temples, witnesses of an ancestral era.
Afterwards, we will head to the upper part of Cusco with views of the city and visit the archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, the remains of a sacred Inca site and fortress that houses the traces of Inti Raymi, an annual celebration of great importance.
Our tour will continue to Qenqo, where we will explore a semi-enclosed cave with stone sculptures. Later, we will visit Puca Pucara, the Red Fortress, which is believed to have played a crucial role in controlling the entrance to the city of Cusco.
We will conclude our trip with a visit to the Inca baths of Tambomachay, characterized by its canals and small fountains that testify to the advanced engineering of the Incas.
Finally, we will return to the city of Cusco, making sure that this day full of discoveries will be unforgettable for you.
- Pick up from the hotel
- Tourist transport
- Professional English / Spanish bilingual guide
- Entrance tickets
- Alimentation and drinks
- Additional features
- Original passport and migration card.
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Bottle of water “canteen”.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- A small backpack.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
To visit the attractions it is necessary to purchase a Tourist Ticket, there are two types of tourist tickets.
- General Tourist Ticket (BTG).
Includes entrance to the 16 destinations offered by COSITUC with a validity of 10 days.
- Partial Tourist Ticket (BTP).
For travelers who have little time or wish to visit specific destinations with a validity of 2 days.