This program will allow you to discover to the maximum in a short time the city of Cusco; ancient capital of the Inca empire; with a temperate climate and an altitude of 3,400m this city offers us the opportunity to learn much of the history of Peru.
In our visit we will be able to know the main streets and archaeological sites and finally you will be able to enjoy the impressive beauty of Machupicchu through a tour of intentional rhythm.
- Stroll through the ancient Inca streets to the mysterious Temple of the Sun.
- Wander around the sacred altars of Qenqo.
- View the landscapes of the Peruvian Andes while traveling by train.
- Learn about the history of the Inca people that once lived in Machu Picchu.
- Explore las ruinas incas de Machu Picchu a su propio ritmo.
- Unearth the riches of the Inca Empire with a fascinating and thought-provoking tour
- Assistance at airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective ground transportation according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Local bilingual guides (Spanish / English).
- Tickets to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Food mentioned in the program (02 breakfasts)
- 02 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item not specifically listed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof ( long poncho) in rainy season (November to March).
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55 USD per person.
- Simple accommodation (01 person) in Hotels (Consult us).
- Upgrade to 5 * Hotels (Consult us).
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100 USD per person.
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 950 USD per person.
- o climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.