This Luxury Plus Collection Vacation Visits the Highlights of Peru including the Amazon Jungle, Lima, Cusco & Machu Picchu in a Fantastic 11 Day Vacation. You will enjoy all Private Guided Tours (except in the Amazon Jungle which are small-group tours), led by expert qualified English-speaking guides. You will be staying exclusively in Luxury 5* Hotels & the Luxury Aria Amazon Cruise in the Amazon Jungle in Peru.
amazon cruise y machupicchu
These Vacations are in Private-Service and you can depart any day you wish.
- Visit Lima the Capital City of Peru and the Lima Gourmet Tour, and savour some of the finest Peruvian Cuisine in the World.
- Tour Cusco the Ancient Capital City of the Inca and the Colonial Spanish Conquistadors.
- Hiram Bingham Train To Machu Picchu & Vistadome Train to Cusco.
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Inca and the magnificent Ollantaytambo Inca Ruins.
- You will visit Machu Picchu for 2 Days, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Enjoy a Luxury 4 Day Cruise in the Amazon Jungle in Peru.
- All Luxury 5* Hotels & 4 Day / 3 Night Luxury Aria Amazon Cruise
- All Flights within Peru – Lima / Iquitos / Cusco / Lima
- Luxury Hiram Bingham Train – Cusco / Machu Picchu
- First Class Vistadome Train – Machu Picchu / Cusco
- All Private Tours with Qualified English-speaking guides (except in the Amazon Jungle which are small-group)
- All Private Transfers (Except in the Amazon Jungle which are small-group)
- Only Meals as Specified –
- All Entrance Fees
- International Airfare to Peru and Taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Other Meals unless specifically stated in the Itinerary
- Personal expenses such as tips, telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc.
- Professional photografer for branding/personal use
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 6 months”.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Travel insurance.
- Sun block and lip balm
- Rain jacket
- Trekking shoes for walking and hiking
- Hat and sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- Global travel adapter
- reusable water bottle
To climb Huayna Picchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.We always do our best to follow the fixed itinerary, however it may change from time to time based on temporary weather and park restrictions, availability, weather, road closures, guest / injury capacity and natural events such as fires and floods.
|Premium (4* Hotel)||Luxury (5* Hotel)|