This program will allow you to discover the most in a short time, the most important tourist region of Peru. The city of Cusco; ancient capital of the Inca empire; this city offers us the opportunity to learn a great part of the history of Peru.
In our visit we will be able to know the main streets and archaeological sites with a temperate climate and at an altitude of 3,400m, accompanied by the magical sacred valley of the Incas, this place is unique for the majesty of its buildings.
- Stroll through the ancient Inca streets to the mysterious Temple of the Sun
- Explore the majestic Inca site of Sacsayhuaman
- Get spectacular views of the Andes at Mirador Taray
- Learn about traditional textiles and ancient secrets
- Enjoy a scenic train journey through the Andes Mountains
- See the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, Sacred Sun Dial, and more points of interest
- Assistance at airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective ground transportation according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Local bilingual guides (Spanish / English).
- Tickets to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Food mentioned in the program (03 breakfasts – 01 lunch)
- 03 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Internal flights in Peru.
- Travel insurance.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item not specifically listed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof ( long poncho) in rainy season (November to March).
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55 USD per person.
- Simple accommodation (01 person) in Hotels (Consult us).
- Upgrade to 5 * Hotels (Consult us).
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100 USD per person
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 950 USD per person.
- To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.