This program allows us to discover the route of the Andes; Everyone’s favorite destinations, starting from Lima, we continue Arequipa arriving at the city at the foot of the volcanoes, we see the flight of the condor in one of the deepest canyons in the world, then we visit the islands of the mystical Lake Titicaca, to finally discover the city imperial of the Incas and fill yourself with energy in Machupicchu!
Route of the Andes
- Observe the flight of the majestic condor in the Andes mountain range.
- Marvel at the fantastic scenery of the Colca Canyon.
- Enjoy the splendor of Lake Titicaca.
- Marvel at the Qorikancha temple.
- Admire the Twelve Angled Stone, famous for the perfect assembly of its 12 corners and sides.
- See the landscapes of the Peruvian Andes while traveling by train.
- Assistance at the airports.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective land transport according to the program.
- Tourist train to Machupicchu (Executive Class).
- Bilingual local guides (Spanish / English).
- Entrance fees to the different places of visits mentioned in the program.
- Meals mentioned in the program (11 breakfasts – 04 lunch – 01 dinner).
- 11 nights of accommodation mentioned in the program in double accommodation (02 people).
- Internal flights (Lima / Arequipa – Cusco / Lima) includes hand luggage 8 kg + hold 23 kg.
- Excursions not indicated.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not indicated in the program.
- Single room supplement (01 person).
- Tips for guides, drivers, buttons, waiters, etc.
- Any item that is not specifically detailed in our program.
- Bring original passport “With expiration date not less than 7 months”.
- Student card (current one year) under 25 years.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season (November to March)
- Travel insurance.
- Visas required.
- Long sleeve shirts for the sun.
- Hat / Handkerchief.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain $ 55 USD per person
- Upgrade to Panoramic train to Machupicchu $ 100 USD per person
- Upgrade to Luxury train to Machupicchu $ 900 USD per person
To climb the mountain of Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain, there is a limit of spaces per day, it is recommended to check availability with us and book in advance.We always do our best to follow the fixed itinerary, however it may change from time to time based on temporary weather and park restrictions, availability, weather, road closures, guest / injury capacity and natural events such as fires and floods.